Company: Nesco Resource, LLC
Posted on: June 22, 2022
1st shift - 6:30am to 3:00pm
2nd shift - 2:30pm to 11:00pm
Contract to Hire $21.00 - $24. 00 hr.
Operators will be responsible for loading and unloading membrane
used for filtration equipment into automated equipment in order to
perform leak testing.
- Will also conduct visual quality checks of finished
- Good measurement skills and dexterity for sizing of finished
- Candidate will be on their feet throughout the shift and may
spend time at different work stations.
- Requires non-stop monitoring of several parameters to keep the
product in spec.
- The parameters include temperatures, tension, gap openings,
speed, alignment, final product cosmetics including roughness,
wrinkle-free, size, pattern.PRO091
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does
not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or
veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with
respect to employment opportunities.
Keywords: Nesco Resource, LLC, Worcester , Automation Technician, Professions , Westborough, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!