Warehouse Operator - 2nd & 3rd Shift
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Medline Industries, LP is the leading nationwide supplier of
medical, surgical and pharmaceutical products to hospitals, nursing
homes, HME providers, surgery centers, physician offices and home
Due to continued growth we are in need of a Warehouse Operator to
join our team.
The Warehouse Operator is an integral part of our team's success.
Our Warehouse Operators are responsible for operating machinery to
move materials around a facility for shipping, processing and
receiving. This might include unloading, scanning, moving, staging,
loading, locating, picking, relocating, and stacking product.
Medline will provide you with:
- Long-term career opportunities
- Market-leading bonus opportunity and competitive hourly
- Full benefits after 30 days of employment: medical, dental,
life, paid holidays and vacation time
- Stable work environment with a global companyCORE JOB
- Catalogues, records, and organizes materials received at the
warehouse; Arrange materials for order assembly
- Fulfills worksheets or tickets for customers by reading
production schedules, order forms and requisitions
- Locates and gathers products for to move and distribute to
production workers, assembly line, or to shipping areas
- Assembles, builds, wraps, sorts, and transports customer
- Operates hand truck, cart, doilies, forklift, order-picker, and
walkie to transport items
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
Relevant Work Experience
No experience required
- Ability to speak, read, and write English with proficiency.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short
correspondence and memos. Basic keypunch skills.
- Ability to lift, push, pull required weights per established
requirements for the department; Ability to bend, twist, reach,
push, lift for extended periods daily
- Must be able to stand for 8 hours per day for up to 6 days a
- Must have high sense of urgency
Flexibility to work mandatory overtime based on business
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED)Relevant
- 1-3 months related experience and/or trainingRequired
Keywords: Medline, Worcester , Warehouse Operator - 2nd & 3rd Shift, Professions , Uxbridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!