Sr Inventory Acct Analyst
Company: BJ's Wholesale Club
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Join a team of more than 32,000 team members, comprised of our
home office and over 229 clubs and 7 distribution centers. We're
committed to delivering value and convenience to our Members,
helping them save every day on everything they need for their
family and home. BJ's Wholesale Club offers a collaborative,
team-oriented environment where all team members can learn, grow
and excel. -The responsibility of an Inventory Accounting Sr.
Financial Analyst is to direct a team of two analyst and manage the
annual inventory and cycle count process for all BJs clubs and
distribution centers. -The Inventory Accounting Sr. Financial
Analyst supports the merchant function, club operations, logistics
and asset protection and will work cross functionally to ensure BJs
has met all their compliance requirements. -It is also the
responsibility of the Inventory Accounting Sr. Financial Analyst to
manage the month end close process as well as work on special
projects. -This role is expected to participate in the broader
inventory team and work cross functionally to solve problems and
advise on inventory related matters.Major Tasks, Responsibilities,
and Key Accountabilities
- Prepare and manage the annual physical inventories and on-going
cycle count programs.
- Provide process enhancements which result in opportunities for
cost savings, simplification, or enhancement of business-critical
- Be a point of contact to manage and resolve issues with our
third-party inventory service providers.
- Work cross functionally to resolve inventory related issues
encountered by Clubs and Asset Protection.
- Support the Clubs, Distribution Centers, and Asset Protection
with training related to the inventory process.
- Review month-end journal entries and account
- Working in a team or individually on ad hoc tasks, projects, or
analysis as needed to support management.
- Mentor members of the internal team to improve cross training
and strengthen the team.Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting required
- 4 - 7 years' experience in either corporate or in-store retail
- Proven leader with strong verbal, written and interpersonal
- General knowledge of SAP preferred and data analysis tools,
such as Tableau
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Highly motivated self-starter who can manage competing
- Demonstrated ability to manage a teamJob Conditions
- Office setting
- Occasional domestic travel and overnight shifts required
Keywords: BJ's Wholesale Club, Worcester , Sr Inventory Acct Analyst, Professions , Westborough, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!