Router/Dispatcher/Planner - Transportation
Company: HD Supply
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Job SummaryResponsible for ensuring that company owned/leased
delivery vehicles are properly assigned, routed and tracked. Major
Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
- Monitors the daily delivery schedule.
- Ensures that the invoice and load are correct prior to
- Records all in and out times of vehicles
- Records availability status of vehicles.
Nature and Scope
- Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor.
- Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in
accordance with well-defined policies, procedures, and techniques.
Work typically involves regular review of output by a senior
coworker or supervisor.
- Typically located in a comfortable environment but with regular
exposure to factors that may cause noticeable discomfort or a
moderate risk of accident or illness, such as temperature extremes,
moving machinery, loud noises, and fumes.
- Must continuously stand or walk or regularly requires
lifting/handling/carrying material or equipment of moderate weight
- No travel required.
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. Specialized skills
training/certification may be required. Generally 2-5 years of
experience in area of responsibility.
Keywords: HD Supply, Worcester , Router/Dispatcher/Planner - Transportation, Professions , Auburn, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!