Senior Diesel Technician
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Shift: -2nd Shift Job overview -Schneider is seeking an
ambitious, safety-minded Senior Diesel Technician in Shrewsbury -to
perform all tractor estimations, diagnoses and corrections on
company tractors. This role will complete routine rebuilds and
replacements and be trusted with making repair decisions that
prioritize safety. -Responsibilities -
- Perform a wide variety of preventive maintenance, annual
vehicle inspections, component replacements and other repairs on
tractors. - -
- Complete inspections, diagnosis and work estimations. -
- Communicate status updates with internal customers. - - Skills
and qualifications -
- A technical degree in diesel technology or related field.
- Minimum of two -years of diesel technician experience. -
- Knowledge of diagnostic software, Detroit engines and
aftertreatment repairs. -
- Computer systems and diagnostic software experience. - -
- Able to provide recommendations regarding maintenance and
repair decisions. -
- Effective written and verbal communication. -
- Able to provide own tools within 30 days of hire.Pay and
- Competitive hourly wages: Up to $39.60 -per hour starting pay
for Senior Diesel Technicians (based on experience).
- Additional $1.50 -per hour on second and third shift, plus an
additional $.65 -per hour on weekends. -
- Medical, dental and vision insurance. -
- 401(k) savings plan with company match. -
- Paid time off and paid holidays. -
- Company-provided uniforms and safety eyewear. -
- Discounts on boots. -
- Company-paid training. -
- See full list of -diesel technician benefits.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider:
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and
respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out
diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender,
age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We
find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our
associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to
contribute fully to the organization's success, and it fuels
innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.
Navigate to the following link
http:schneider.com/about-schneider/diversity-and-inclusion to learn
more about DEI at Schneider.
Keywords: Schneider, Worcester , Senior Diesel Technician, Professions , Shrewsbury, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!