Business Development Analyst
Company: THE KRAFT GROUP
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Rand Whitney Container - Agrand - Worcester, MA
In the position of Business Development Analyst, individuals will
demonstrate their leadership skills and quantitative mindset to
support various business units/functions on both the day-to-day
operations as well as longer-term strategic and cross-functional
This position is part of the Paper & Packaging Leadership
Development Program, during which the analyst will support 3
different The Kraft Group companies: International Forest Products
(forest product trading); Rand Whitney Containerboard (paper
manufacturing); and Rand Whitney Container (paper converting) over
24-month rotational program beginning May 2023. Seeking 2023 grads
for this program.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Providing project management support, analysis, and
coordination for strategic projects, process changes, acquisitions,
and daily business activities.
- Supporting daily sales, marketing, finance, and supply chain
functions through market research, quantitative analysis, and
- Conducting due diligence on potential acquisition targets;
preparing financial, qualitative, and valuation analysis.
- Develop, implement and communicate metrics reporting processes
and documentation across plants and companies in collaboration with
operations, marketing and sales functions.
- Testing new innovative ideas and analyzing trends while helping
develop strategies for priority initiatives and then leading
implementation to drive results.
- Leading and executing various special projects with senior
leadership primarily related to the evaluation of possible growth
strategies or driving operational improvements
- Special projects and assignments as business
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree in business, math, or a related field with a
strong academic record
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication (written
and verbal) skills, have the ability to communicate effectively and
influence others through oral and written communication.
- Positive, people-oriented, and energetic attitude
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills; Creative and
innovative approach to solving problems, a desire to make processes
- Ability to think critically about proposed programs or process
changes and provide meaningful insight to support decision
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a demonstrated self-starter
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Interest in working hard, and being challenged, in a fast-paced
- Ability to learn quickly and transfer knowledge
- Proficient with MS Excel
- Some travel required
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to sit and use hands to handle or feel
- The employee frequently is required to talk or hear
- The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and
arms, bend at the knees
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision and ability to adjust focus
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functionsWORK
- The noise level in the work environment is usually
- Normal office environment
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.
This company is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate
qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Keywords: THE KRAFT GROUP, Worcester , Business Development Analyst, Professions , Worcester, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!