Project Analyst - REMOTE
Company: UMass Med School
Posted on: March 16, 2023
Project Analyst - REMOTE
3 days ago(3/10/2023 5:59 PM)
# of Openings
GENERAL SUMMARY OF POSITION: Under the general direction of the
Director or designee, the Project Analyst provides high-level and
diverse project support and coordination of project activities on
multiple projects undertaken with external client organizations.
The Project Analyst will assist the Director in leading and
documenting project activities, and may lead sub-components of a
project. The Project Analyst will develop and implement projects
while adhering to UMMS's Project Management guidelines.
- Coordinate proposal development
process to include maintaining deadlines, drafting sections of the
proposal, and communicating with key personnel to ensure timely and
- Assist in the development of new project plans. Responsible for
drafting project schedule and budget for approval. Ensures that
project execution is timely, successful, and meets
- Participate in the formulation of project work plans by
designing intervention procedures and implementation plans.
Collaborates with senior project staff and other project team
members in the design of project methods for analysis.
- Responsible for recruiting, screening, selecting, and
evaluating terminating project participants for multiple
- Collaborate with senior project staff in the development and
coordination of all project related data collections methods (both
quantitative and qualitative methods)
- Draft project statements in collaboration with project team
members on data collection, project work plans, meetings,
decisions, work change orders, project deliverables, progress
reports, schedules, cost tracking reports, and other pertinent
- Prepare material for project meetings, regulatory agency
submissions, trainings and conferences.
- Design project-specific data collection tools for investigator
and team review; present instrument and prepare follow-up
modifications to instrument
- Conduct extensive library research on a variety of
project-driven topics using relevant and varied databases, the
internet, journals and texts; prepare detailed written summary of
library research findings and analysis of project relevance for
- Facilitate communication of the project's status, budget,
costs, issues, and related information to the project's senior
staff, project client, steering committee, affected business
unit(s), and team members as appropriate.
- Provide direction to junior research staff, student interns,
and temporary project support staff as necessary
- Assist the Director or designee in the development of contracts
related to the project success
- Perform data analysis, market research, and other tasks in
support of project(s) and presents findings to senior staff
- Extract results from large data analysis sets, summarize
findings and incorporate pertinent information into project
- Participate in oral and written reporting and presentation of
all project findings; participate in project status meetings and
preparation of final project deliverables.
- Prepare ongoing summary reports of various data sources, and
collaborate with senior project staff on data presentation,
interpretation, and the writing of manuscripts for publication and
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Bachelor's Degree in public health, public policy, policy
administration, education or related field; or equivalent
- 4 years' experience in project development and participation in
public policy, health related research and evaluation, or other
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability
to work in groups.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
necessary to interact with all levels of clients and staff.
- Demonstrated ability to work appropriately with confidential
- Ability to work in/lead a team and meet performance deadlines
in a dynamic environment
- Demonstrated ability to use computer-based tools including
electronic mail, word processing, spreadsheet, database products,
and Microsoft Office products.
- Previous experience working with vulnerable disabled and or
income populations, especially Medicaid recipients, is strongly
- Demonstrated experience working with spreadsheet and database
programs; working knowledge of MS Access, MS Excel, SAS and/or
Keywords: UMass Med School, Worcester , Project Analyst - REMOTE, Professions , Shrewsbury, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...