Company: Brook Furniture Rental Inc
Posted on: March 18, 2023
POSITION OVERVIEW:The Site Manager is responsible for all
operational functions for Brook Furniture Rental. The purpose of
the job is to manage the business to increase Regional
Profitability by maintaining high quality product in the inventory,
delivering the order right the first time, streamlining operations
by eliminating inefficiencies, and developing novel ways to
accomplish goals. Functional areas to manage include
transportation, delivery teams, inventory management, and inside
operations.*RESPONSIBILITIES:*Responsibilities in general are in
the following areas. These may evolve as the business requires.
- Lead, train, educate, and monitor implementation of Standard
Operational Procedures (SOPs), to make sure that team members
understand and implement these processes in the Distribution Center
and in the field during deliveries and pick ups.
- Hire and train distribution team members, collaborating with HR
as appropriate to identify quality candidates who meet the high
- Manage delivery team routes to maximize their efficiency.
- Productively manage relationships with outside business
partners to improve efficiency, implement best practices, and
- Consult with National Merchandising team on inventory
utilization, product issues, and inventory management.
- Consult with the National Operations team on distribution
opportunities including transportation ideas, scheduling
opportunities, and in general improving the ability to more
efficiently manage the distribution center.
- Perform regular onsite audits with the delivery teams and
inside team, to encourage people in their jobs and to train them in
- Interact frequently with the sales team on issues and
opportunities related to scheduling, product, and miscellaneous
- Continually search for more efficient and low cost effective
procedures to implement in the DC. Test out ideas to validate or
- Ability to make deliveries, pull product or load trucks during
- At least 5 years of experience in distribution, with an
emphasis on leading teams, managing processes, and familiarity with
managing by metrics and measurement.
- Must be fluent in English, to listen, communicate, and motivate
effectively. Basic knowledge of Spanish is preferred.
- Process and continuous improvement orientation.
- Good analytical skills, to be able to draw conclusions with
data to make changes to the business as required.
- Basic knowledge of DOT, OSHA and State regulations, and ability
to interpret and implement regulations.
- Work well under stressful situations (time deadlines, delivery
and pick-up schedules); the ability to multi-task in fast paced
environment; and flexibility in schedule.
- Maintain professional attitude and appearance, and model it for
- Flexibility in schedule to meet demands in our peak
- Advanced Computer skills.
- Class C or CDL license would be preferred.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred.HOURS:
- Monday - Friday; 7:00 AM to 5:30 PMBrook offers a competitive
compensation and generous benefit package including health and
dental benefits and a 401(k) plan. We thank all applicants for
their interest. Only those chosen for an interview will be
contacted.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider
all qualified applicants for the position without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected
veteran status.Job Type: Full-timePay: $55,000.00 - $75,000.00 per
Keywords: Brook Furniture Rental Inc, Worcester , Site Manager, Professions , Shrewsbury, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...