Residential Service Electrician
Company: WORK WITH YOUR HANDZ
Posted on: May 22, 2023
We are hiring a Lead Electrician!Start off 2023 by working for a
company that truly values YOU! -Come join the fastest growing home
services company in the area. We are privately and family-owned and
operated. Not only do we have an excellent reputation for customer
service, but we have an excellent reputation as a great place to
work as well!--- We are committed to hiring and working with the
best.--- What can we do for you?
- Provide stability
- Provide a great benefits package
- Competitive wage and excellent commission structure
- Team Building events (Baseball games, Bowling, breakfasts,
- We are growing and so are the opportunities for advancement.
- We provide ongoing training and professional development.
- Take pride in working for a company that makes a difference in
the community and always does right by the customer.
- Culture of continuous improvement including use of latest
technology platforms in the industry. -Responsibilities of our
- Complete all general electrical in-home service calls.
- Establish customer trust and rapport to provide the best
options regarding the right products and services.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance
options and maintenance plans.
- Understand your service criteria and hold yourself accountable
for exceeding revenue goals.
- Show yourself as a professional and knowledgeable technician to
gain new referrals and repeated business.
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure the
overall success of the business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried
- Participate actively in all training exercises, meetings, trade
shows and retreats.
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs
and installations. -Requirements for our Electricians:
- Licensed with knowledge of local electrical codes and the
ability to make on-the-job applications.
- 3+ years of experience, Residential Service preferred
- Massachusetts Journeyman or Master License preferred
- Proven track record in electrical techniques including
electrical hardware, junction boxes and circuit breaker units,
trace lines, and reading wiring diagrams.
- Maintaining continued education and training on a yearly
- Clean, safe driving record
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
- High integrity, exceptional communication, and social
- Proven ability to make solid customer connections and relate
with customers positively. -Benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Continuous Training
- Company outings
- Pay from $35-$45/hour plus bonuses! - -All qualified candidates
will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and
will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran
status, disability, or other protected category. We are an
equal-opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check is
required to be considered for this position.
Keywords: WORK WITH YOUR HANDZ, Worcester , Residential Service Electrician, Professions , Berlin, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...