Company: WORK WITH YOUR HANDZ
Posted on: May 24, 2023
We are hiring Comfort Consultants! -Come join the fastest
growing home services company in the area. We are privately and
family-owned and operated. Not only do we have an excellent
reputation for customer service, but we have an excellent
reputation as a great place to work as well!--- We are committed to
hiring and working with the best.---What can we do for you?
- Provide stability
- Provide a great benefits package
- Competitive wage and excellent commission structure
- Team Building events (Baseball games, Bowling, breakfasts,
- We are growing and so are the opportunities for advancement.
- We provide ongoing training and professional development.
- Take pride in working for a company that makes a difference in
the community and always does right by the customer.
- Culture of continuous improvement including use of latest
technology platforms in the industry. - -Benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Continuous Training
- Company outings
- Base pay with commission - potential to make up to $300k!
- Complete inspection of customer's HVAC unit(s)
- Establish customer trust and rapport to provide the best
options regarding the right products and services. -
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance
options and maintenance plans. -
- Understand your service criteria and hold yourself accountable
for exceeding revenue goals. -
- Show yourself as a professional and knowledgeable technician to
gain new referrals and repeated business. -
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure overall
success of the business. -
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well-maintained truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, meetings, trade
shows and retreats.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, timecards, curbside
feedback and option sheets.
-Requirements of our Comfort Consultant
- 3 years of HVAC sales experience
- A mechanical and technical aptitude
- Clean, safe driving record. -
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test -
- Highly organized
- Strong verbal and written communications. -
- High integrity, exceptional communication and social skills.
- Proven ability to make solid customer connections and relate
with customers positively. -
- Strong desire to improve professionally. -
- Team player - -All qualified candidates will receive
consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be
discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status,
disability, or other protected category. We are an
equal-opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check is
required to be considered for this position.
Keywords: WORK WITH YOUR HANDZ, Worcester , Comfort Consultant, Professions , Hopkinton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...