Lead HVAC Service Technician
Company: WORK WITH YOUR HANDZ
Posted on: May 28, 2023
We are hiring Lead HVAC Service Technicians! -Come join the
fastest growing home services company in the area. We are privately
and family-owned and operated. Not only do we have an excellent
reputation for customer service, but we have an excellent
reputation as a great place to work as well!--- We are committed to
hiring and working with the best.--- -What can we do for you?
- Provide stability
- Provide a great benefits package
- Competitive wage and excellent commission structure
- Team Building events (Baseball games, Bowling, breakfasts,
- We are growing and so are the opportunities for advancement.
- We provide ongoing training and professional development.
- Take pride in working for a company that makes a difference in
the community and always does right by the customer.
- Culture of continuous improvement including use of latest
technology platforms in the industry.
- Sign-on bonus for qualified applicants -Benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Continuous Technical -Training
- Tuition Reimbursement after vesting period
- Company van
- Company outings
- Pay based off experience - $32 - $45/hour -
- Performance based pay - earn an extra $4k - $40k
- $3000 sign-on bonus after 90 days -Responsibilities of our next
HVAC Service Technician:
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts and
- Keep your company truck clean, inside and out
- Keep your truck inventory up to date
- Properly complete paperwork
- Maintaining a clean and professional appearance
- Having and maintaining a clean driving record
- Participating in training that allows you to grow and develop
as a professional
- Educating and assist customers in choosing the best finance
options and maintenance plans -Requirements of our next HVAC
- 3+ years' experience as a Lead Technician in Residential
Service; No license required
- Ability -to work in attics and crawl spaces
- Able to lift 75 pounds
- Repairs air conditioning, heating, control systems, along with
humidity and temperature control systems for residential
- Provides preventative maintenance on heating and cooling
- Build strong customer relationships; build knowledge and
understanding of new and existing customer needs/expectations.
- Performs timely and quality repairs in resolving customer
complaints - - -All qualified candidates will receive consideration
for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated
against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or
other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Pre-employment background checks and drug tests are required to be
considered for this position. -
Keywords: WORK WITH YOUR HANDZ, Worcester , Lead HVAC Service Technician, Professions , Westminster, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...