Company: American Addiction Centers
Posted on: November 17, 2023
AdCare, a subsidiary of American Addiction Centers, Inc., is a
for-profit substance abuse disorder treatment facility located at
107 Lincoln Street in Worcester, MA. For over 45 years, AdCare has
been helping individuals and families struggling with alcohol and
drug use, one life at a time. The AdCare name represents
innovation, quality, and cost efficiency in treating alcohol and
drug dependency. We are committed to improving the lives of our
patients and their families by providing safe, effective,
recovery-based alcohol and drug treatment.
Our addiction recovery center(s) provide a comprehensive approach
to care. AdCare's integrated system of care offers a range of
accessible treatment centers including a 114-bed inpatient hospital
and several conveniently located outpatient sites located
throughout the Massachusetts and Rhode Island areas. When you join
AdCare, you become part of our family. AdCare seeks talented
individuals who are passionate, empathetic, engaged in their work
and dedicated to serving people. Together, we can enable our
patients to live happier and healthier lives. Our purpose and
passion are to empower patients, their families, and our
communities by helping individuals achieve recovery and optimal
wellness of the mind, body, and spirit.
Full-time position 40 hours per week and includes rotating
Under the direction of the Facilities Director the maintenance
technician will perform a variety of functions in the upkeep and
repair of building and related equipment. This role will also
participate in other related safety checks, audits and inspections
as well as assisting in carpentry, plumbing air conditioning or
electrical repairs as necessary.
- Performs typical maintenance tasks to support the entire
facility(ies) and grounds.
- Will perform seasonal work outside including snow removal,
spreading salt/sand and maintaining the grounds.
- Detects and reports defective material or questionable
conditions to the Facilities Director.
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly
condition and follows departmental safety protocols.
- Performs preventative maintenance on company equipment and on
buildings as needed.
- Receives and responds to work orders via WorxHub; follows up as
needed. Communicates any issues that need the support of the
Director of Facilities.
- Makes general repairs to buildings, door, walls, floors,
windows, furniture, etc.
- Maintains required records and performs safety checks in
compliance with JACHO, DPH & OSHA.
- Cleans both exterior and interior job sites and vehicles using
appropriate tools and equipment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years related experience in general building
- HVAC experience required, EPA 608 Certification
- Demonstrated knowledge of the use and maintenance of trades
tools and equipment.
- Demonstrated ability to work with diverse groups, and
effectively communicate, both orally and written in English.
- Possess a valid State of Massachusetts -Driver's
- OSHA 10 certified preferred.
American Addiction Centers is an equal opportunity employer.
American Addiction Centers prohibits employment practices that
discriminate against individuals or groups of employees on the
basis of age, color disability, national origin, race, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, veteran or military status,
genetic information or any other category deemed protected by state
and/or federal law. AAC will provide reasonable accommodations that
are necessary to comply with State and Federal disability
Keywords: American Addiction Centers, Worcester , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Worcester, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!