Company: Vanasse Hangen Brustlin Inc.
Posted on: June 14, 2019
VHB s growing Worcester, MA office is seeking a Site/Civil Engineer
to support our land development projects.
VHB s passionate professionals include engineers, scientists,
planners, and designers who partner with public and private clients
in the transportation, real estate, institutional, and energy
industries, as well as federal, state, and local governments.
Together, we work to improve mobility, enhance communities and
economic vitality, and balance development and infrastructure needs
with environmental stewardship.
- Work within a team of professionals in developing site civil
engineering plans, reports and specifications for a multitude of
land development projects
- Civil engineering for residential and commercial site design
including grading and drainage design, utility design site, and
- Preparation and/or reviewing design criteria, drawings and
- Preparation of schematic design, design development, and
construction contract documentation
- Assist in the preparation of permitting, design and construction
- Project task financial performance, and management of small or
- Engagement in business development and client relations
- Technical and design report writing
- Attending meetings with clients, regulatory agencies, and
stakeholders to establish their needs and discuss design/permitting
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication
- Attention to detail
- Ability to think critically
- BS in Civil Engineering
- 4+ years of professional civil engineering experience
- EIT or PE preferred
- AutoCAD, HydroCAD and StormCAD experience
- Experience with GIS Systems
- Knowledge of local and state regulations governing site
- Solid understanding of the typical land entitlement process in MA
including permitting at the local and state level preferred
Please submit applications online.
At VHB, we re invested in what we do, compelled by intellectual
curiosity, and driven to work collectively to best serve our
clients and help shape the future of our communities in a
meaningful way. We re proud, yet humbled, to have been doing this
for 40 years. We are dedicated to making a positive impact, and
providing opportunities to grow personally and professionally.
VHB is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants, including individuals with
disabilities and veterans, are encouraged to apply.
Keywords: Vanasse Hangen Brustlin Inc., Worcester , Site/Civil Engineer, Professions , Worcester, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!