Company: Kraft Group LLC
Posted on: August 15, 2019
SUMMARY: This position will be responsible for performing highly
diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain
production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive
and productive maintenance systems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain
production machines and the facility s equipment.
* Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to,
mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and
repair of production machines.
* Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of equipment during
production and perform scheduled maintenance repairs of equipment
during machine service.
* Maximize the utilization of equipment by maintaining the
machinery to run at available capacity and speed.
* Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and
* Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform
required maintenance and service.
* Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and
material handling equipment in performing duties.
* Special projects as business dictate.
* Duties may be expanded upon and additional duties may be
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Employmnt Type : Full Time
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
* High School Diploma or equivalent and completion of a craft
apprenticeship, or an equivalent number of years of education and
production maintenance experience.
* Must be 18 years of age.
* ( ) plus years of manufacturing experience; strong hydraulic,
pneumatic, mechanical and industrial skills with some PLC
experience and HVAC.
* Ability to work a flexible schedule.
* Prior work experience in the ( ) industry.
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
* Team-oriented and self-directed.
* Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to stand, walk, sit and use hands to handle or
* The employee frequently is required to talk or hear.
* The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and
* The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and
occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
* Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception, and ability to adjust focus.
* The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
* Regular exposure to moving mechanical parts.
* Frequently exposed to wet and/or humid conditions.
* Occasionally exposed to high, precarious places, fumes or
airborne particles; vibrations
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
May be required to maintain a current Lift Truck License and/or
other appropriate certification to work in certain areas or on
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.
This company is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate
qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Keywords: Kraft Group LLC, Worcester , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Worcester, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!