Customer Service Representative
Company: Bunzl Distribution
Location: West Boylston
Posted on: May 6, 2021
The Customer Service Rep will answer inquiries on customer
accounts and investigate any issues and find resolutions in a
timely manner. They will serve as the liaison between the sales
staff and the customer. Your career path has many avenues available
for you to succeed. Are you looking to advance at a rate that
matches your ambition and skill set? At Bunzl, we understand and
want to invest in you. With our multi-career options, you'll not
only be able to find the adventure you are looking for today, but
can be confident that new opportunities will be there for
advancement in your future. At Bunzl, we know that our employees
are our number one asset. We seek to recruit and retain the right
people who are passionate about our business and we provide
opportunities for our employees so that they may progress within
our company based on their talents, experiences, and their
- Entering and processing customer orders.
- Answering inquiries from distributors, end-users, and
- Investigating customer problems and/or complaints to successful
- Maintaining relationships with both internal and external
customers with exceptional service.
- Function as a liaison between customer service and other
departments in the company to address customer needs.
- Expediting orders as required.
- Working effectively in a team environment to meet business
goals and objectives.
- Other duties as assigned. Requirements:
- High School graduate or equivalent with a minimum of 2 years'
of customer service experience
- AS400 experience is a plus.
- Ability to effectively work in a Windows environment with
experience in Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Problem solver with the ability to multi-task using judgment
and decision-making skills.
- Excellent detail-oriented customer service skills. So, what are
you waiting for? A new career awaits you with endless
opportunities. Bunzl is a global leader in the Cleaning & Hygiene,
Food Processing, Grocery, Health Care, Non-Food Retail, and Safety
industries. We have grown both organically and through acquisitions
to sales in excess of $10 billion. Bunzl North America is
headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri. Bunzl North America owns and
operates more than 100 warehouses and serves all 50 states, Puerto
Rico, Canada and parts of the Caribbean and Mexico. With more than
5,000 employees and 400,000 plus supplies, Bunzl is regarded as a
leading supplier in North America. Bunzl Distribution offers
competitive salaries, a comfortable work environment, and a full
range of benefits including a 401k with a company match. Bunzl
Distribution has a tradition of commitment to equal employment
opportunity. It is the established policy to attract and retain the
best qualified people without regard to race, color, religion,
national origin, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual
orientation, age, disability or veteran status as provided by
Keywords: Bunzl Distribution, Worcester , Customer Service Representative, Sales , West Boylston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!