Customer Service Representative
Posted on: January 16, 2022
TransCore (TRN), a subsidiary of Roper Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:
ROP) is seeking full-time Customer Service Representatives to join
our team in Auburn, Massachusetts.
Job Summary: Under the direction of the Customer Service Center
Supervisors, the Customer Service Representative (CSR) is the
primary customer service interface for the E-ZDrive MA & Pay By
Plate MA Program.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other
duties may be assigned.
* Responsible for all types of customer account maintenance.
* Determines the accuracy of account information.
* Ensures all required information is provided for security,
processes payments, and adjustments.
* Assists customers in understanding the E-ZDrive MA & Pay by Plate
* Ensures E-ZDrive MA & Pay by Plate MA customers' service
requirements are protected and accounted for in accordance with
TransCore and MassDOT's standards of performance.
Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
* Excellent phone skills, data entry skills, customer service
skills, interpersonal skills, and problem-solving skills.
* Minimum of one year of customer service and data entry
* Adapt quickly, efficiently, and positively to various projects
* Works well in a fast-paced, multi-task environment.
* Must remain professional under every circumstance with customers
and staff members.
* Must maintain a good attendance record.
Keywords: TransCore, Worcester , Customer Service Representative, Sales , Auburn, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!