Customer Service Representative
Company: Health Plans Inc
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job Description*** $750 Sign On Bonus***Do you envision working
for a company that has the expertise of a long-standing industry
leader, but the spirit of an entrepreneur? Does the thought of
making a real impact motivate and energize you? If so, then HPI is
the place for you. Join a team that values integrity, flexibility,
loyalty, compassion and dedication—we can't wait to meet you. What
we doHPI is unique. A respected industry leader that's been serving
customers for over 40 years, we're known for our innovation and
growth. Our experience has given us our expertise, but our
forward-thinking, entrepreneurial spirit has given us our strong
reputation. As a third-party administrator, we offer a suite of
health and benefit solutions to employers. By joining HPI, you'll
contribute to ideas that make a real difference for employers and
employees nationwide. There isn't a challenge we won't accept and
we're looking for people who have a passion to take it on. Not just
a job—a mission. What you'll doWe're looking for positive and
upbeat individuals who are looking to join an industry-leading
organization during a time of exciting growth. The position
provides an excellent opportunity to make a positive impact.
Customer Service Representatives have an opportunity for growth
within the organization by gaining exposure to all business areas.
In this role, you'll also:
- Serve as a positive team member working toward a common company
- Meet department standards and expectations for quality and
- Efficiently leverage tools and technology to support resolution
- Work with partner departments to resolve customer issues
- Actively participate in and support the learning processThe
ideal candidate has:
- A High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 – 2 years' prior customer service using multiple computer
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- The ability to prioritize tasks, work within timeframes and
meet deadlines, while being self-motivated, detailed and
- The capacity to recognize and maintain confidentiality
- The aptitude to communicate in a professional and pleasant
manner Why choose us?
- Our space is a reflection of who we are—innovative, open and
- Love to get creative? We do too. Let the juices flow and
brainstorm in one of our team break-out rooms.
- We think feeling your best is an important factor in producing
great work, so we embrace a "smart casual" dress code and work at
- Need to reenergize? Take a break to chat in the onsite café, go
for a walk on one of the beautiful trails in our office park, or
get in a quick workout at one of the campus gyms.
- We offer our employees incredible health coverage, a 401(k),
employer-paid disability, EAP, hybrid work arrangements (depending
on the position), and quarterly bonuses.
- We're a people-first company and value giving back to our
community. Ask us about our employee mini-grant program and
volunteer opportunities. So, think you want to join the HPI team?
We hope to hear from you! You can read more about us at
Keywords: Health Plans Inc, Worcester , Customer Service Representative, Sales , Westborough, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!