Customer Service Representative
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Starting rate is $20/hr. for this role! We offer an additional
shift differential of $.75/hr. for evening work hours.
Shifts around 1:30-10pm, including at least 1 weekend day. 40 hours
Must be able to train, first 11 weeks, Tuesday-Saturday,
At A Glance
We provide some of the best benefits in the Worcester County, such
- Free home cable (includes HBO/premium channels), internet and
home phone for in footprint employees.
- 11 weeks of comprehensive paid training.
- Excellent Professional Growth Program with up to a 7%
- 6% dollar for dollar 401k match plus an additional 3% for a
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $5,250 a year!
- Low cost health, vision and dental insurance within your first
30 days.What to expect in this role:
It's about building relationships and turning the knowledge you
gain in training into customer service wins. Our representatives
make a real difference to customers and the company, providing
over-the-phone video support and repair services that keep people
connected. You'll have advanced diagnostic tools to help you
address technical inquiries and get services running smoothly,
talking customers through fixes you can make together. If an issue
calls for extra attention, bring in additional internal support and
field technicians to get things back on track. Understanding the
products and your customers' sense of urgency will help you create
a satisfying customer experience.
Job Duties Include:
- Actively engaging and providing superior service to our inbound
- Effectively assessing and troubleshooting equipment
- Utilizing problem solving skills to resolve customer questions
and concerns.What it takes to get started
The minimum requirements for the Video Repair Representative are:
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
- High School Diploma or GED.Preferred qualifications for the
Video Repair Representative are:
- 6 months or more customer service experience.
- 1 year or more working with computers and multiple software
- 6 months or more heavy volume phone experience in a customer
service/call center job.
CRP113 314728 314728BR
Keywords: SPECTRUM, Worcester , Customer Service Representative, Sales , Worcester, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!