Insurance Service Representative
Company: Oak Tree Insurance Agency LLC
Posted on: November 24, 2022
PRIMARY FUNCTIONS: Assist existing and potential clients with
all insurance needs. Perform day to day responsibilities and
duties. DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work directly with existing and potential clients to satisfy
all insurance needs.
- Provide quoting and processing of endorsements and new business
- Answer inbound phone calls, emails and faxes to ensure
information is provided in a timely manner.
- Responsible for scanning all incoming mail and attaching to the
- Review policies with insured both on the phone and in
- Offer complete reviews and point out concerns and downfalls of
the insured's current policies can't beat the price of the current
- Account rounding and up-selling policies.
- Turn around all quotes and endorsements within a 24-to-48-hour
- Review and process remarkets keeping with a 30 day in advance
timeline, including the pulling and documenting of any necessary
- Complete all new business applications, registry paperwork and
process billing as required.
- Contribute to high Member Satisfaction scores through superior
service and follow up.
- Adhere to sales goals set in place by manager.
- Stay current on job-related equipment, procedures, CEU credits
and/or information by reading handouts/memos, attending meetings,
classes, seminars and other necessary means.
- Adhere to all applicable Credit Union policies, procedures and
- Participate in special projects and community activities, as
- All other duties and responsibilities as directed
PREREQUISITES:Education: Two-year college degree or MA property and
casualty insurance license required. Bachelor's Degree
preferredExperience: 3 to 5 years of experience in an agency is
preferred.Skills: Analytical ability; ability to make decisions and
do detailed work; ability to work efficiently and accurately in a
fast-paced environment; skilled in the use of general office
machines and computers; ability to sell, cross-sell and interact
professionally face-to-face, on the telephone and through
electronic means. Have a strong knowledge of the Registry of Motor
Vehicles and Win Rater.Traits: Capacity to work well with others,
dependability, flexibility, initiative, resourcefulness,
Keywords: Oak Tree Insurance Agency LLC, Worcester , Insurance Service Representative, Sales , Shrewsbury, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!