Regional Sales Manager - West
Company: IDEAL INDUSTRIES, INC.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
OverviewWe're hiring a Regional Sales Manager for our West Coast
Division. This is your chance to join a dynamic company that
strives to provide a workplace where employees feel empowered,
valued, stimulated, and connected to the business. So, wed love for
you to explore our opportunities!ANDERSON POWER PRODUCTS, a wholly
owned subsidiary of IDEAL INDUSTRIES, Inc., is an industry leader
in the design and manufacture of electrical power connectors.
Anderson Power Products partners with leading edge companies to
create innovative connector designs that leverage contact
technology and high power expertise to provide superior value to
the power electronics industry. Applications include leading edge
technology and next generation power requirements in industries
such as alternate energy (wind, solar, fuel cell), datacenter and
server power supply design and electrical distribution, electric
vehicles, LED lighting, and battery charging.IDEAL INDUSTRIES, INC.
is a global, growing multi-national corporation creating some of
the worlds most innovative technology. Our products have been
instrumental in helping mankind reach from the South Pole to the
Moon by serving technicians and trade professionals across a wide
range of industries, from electrical to construction to aerospace
to automotive. Yet, at the heart of all of this, we are a family
business. This unique balance makes us unlike any other company. It
allows us to plan in generations, not quarters. It gives us the
patience to let industry-transforming innovations come to fruition.
And the ability to invest in our communities, bringing jobs and
capital to the places we live.The Regional Sales Manager is an
outside sales position charged with selling existing products,
sponsoring and bringing to market new products, sales forecasting,
implementation of pricing policy, managing direct customer sales
relationships, support of Manufacturers Sales Representatives and
Regional Distributors and other activities as necessary to support
sustainable revenue growth in the territory. This position reports
into the Director of Sales.
- Bachelors degree in Sales, Business, or Marketing, (AND) 2 or
more years of field sales experience in related areas of industrial
product sales and/or technical sales; (OR) an equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Experience in connector sales/applications.
- Experience interacting with customers at multiple levels and
- Experience in consultative technical sales utilizing a defined
- OEM sales experience
- Comprehensive sales reporting experience.
- Cold-calling experience on potential customers.
- Proficient English language skills, written and spoken
- Excellent written / verbal / interpersonal communications.
- Demonstrated business acumen and analytical skills; Attention
- Ability to quickly learn and demonstrate proficiency with
technical information & business processes.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with differing
personalities at all levels.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, problem-solving and
- Works well independently as well as in a team environment.
- Strong action orientation to achieve deadlines and business
- Must be able to travel domestically up to 50%.
- Provide face-to-face guidance, support, coordination, and
application assistance to customers, representatives and
distributors serving the power electronics, power systems,
telecommunications, and other electronic / electrical markets.
- Develop new APP customer relationships; primarily through
prospecting, in-person contacts, phone follow-up, and sales
- Primary goal is to grow business in each market. Identify
qualified opportunities for legacy, new and custom power connectors
and assist APP and customer engineers to deliver these products.
Provide assessment of new customers and markets as well as
assisting the development and introduction of new products.
- Implement sales strategy and ensure the company meets revenue
and profit objectives through new business development and
maintenance of existing accounts.
- Establish, build and expand relationships with existing and
potential customers at multiple levels in the organization.
- Support activities of assigned Manufacturers Sales
Representatives and Regional Distributors to target accounts for
APP marketing initiatives.
- Oversee sales efforts of Manufacturers Sales Representatives
and Distributors; making recommendations to the National Sales
Manager for sales channel modifications which optimize sales
- Maintain awareness of all sales activities within the territory
to assist the Global Director of Sales with the deployment of
company resources to maximize closure probability for sales
- Manage sales lead follow-up with assigned territory.
- Prepare annual customer plans and sales strategies forecast
expected future regional sales by gross dollars and on a monthly
basis by customer and product family. Participate in strategic
planning efforts as needed.
- Collect, integrate and interpret competitive information for
use in region and at headquarters.
- Handle technical and commercial questions and applications
inquiries from existing and potential customers.
- Train sales reps and distributor salesmen in product features,
benefits, applications and commercial policies.
- Work with Marketing and Engineering to coordinate successful
launch of new products to market.
- Complete sales reports and provide data and analysis as
- Perform other related duties as required.ID: 2022-4708
Keywords: IDEAL INDUSTRIES, INC., Worcester , Regional Sales Manager - West, Sales , Sterling, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!