Field inbound calls from prospects interested in FCHP Medicare
products. Prospects include individuals, seniors, employers, and
Demonstrate consultative approach to telephone sales.
Appropriately document all sales/service activity in appropriate
data base (Customer Service Database, Avenue,).
Conduct outbound sales calls to follow up on leads, quotes and
other sales opportunities.---------------
Maintain working knowledge of competitor benefit information,
health care industry trends, and health care reform activities.
Maintain knowledge of FCHP product, plan features and options for
all consumer products including Sr. Plan, Commercial coverage,
Commonweatlh Care and Mass Health.
Demonstrate strong customer service skills and willingness to "own"
a prospect from start to finish. Handle calls in a courteous,
respectful and helpful manner.
Adhere to regulatory guidlelines re: Medicare, HIPPA, and FCHP
Generate written correspondance and sales packets for prospects as
requested. Maintain a personal touch in all correspondance and
communication with prospects.------------
Ability to support outside sales representatives at offsite events.
Duties include presentations, staffing health fairs---and one on
Work very closely with team members to solve customer problem.
Offers solutions and suggestions for process and product
improvement to management.
Perform presentations for walk-ins for any consumer health
Field inbound calls from Broker and strategic partner for any FCHP
Medicare products questions.
Understand and explain Fallon Health financial arrangements and
Responsible for meeting projected membership goals.
Determine, understand and meet prospect needs.
Assist in training activities as needed.
Comply with Corporate, CMS and department policies and
- 4 year degree preferred or equivalent in education and
- Massachusetts Health insurance license or ability to obtain
license within 6 months of obtaining position
- After completion of the orientation period, and on an annual
basis thereafter, required to pass a product certification
- Massachusetts Driver's License
- Minimum of 3 years in sales or service environment.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and
- Must have proven experience working in a customer facing role
focused on sales, lead generation in a high paced customer service
or sales environment.
- Knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid and insurance products is
- Knowledge of customer service, sales, outreach and marketing
principles and practices.
- Possession of a valid Mass. driver's license and a vehicle to
be used for marketing activities