Registered Nurse - Per Diem
Company: Visiting Rehab and Nursing Services
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Description: Visiting Rehab and Nursing Services is searching
for an energetic Registered Nurse to join our amazing TEAM of
clinicians that can:
- Significantly improve overall quality of life of the clients we
- Maintain a consistent, on-going patient case load, unlike
traditional insurance-based homecare therapy models.
- Work for a fast-growing, therapist owned company that truly
cares about the success of their clinicians and understands their
needs in the field.
- Expand your clinical skills through ongoing staff education and
- Have the ability to make their own schedule to maintain a true
work-life balanceThis is a consistent per diem opportunity (2+
visits per week) for a Registered Nurse to perform treatments,
evaluations, and re-evaluations in group homes and residential
settings in Southbridge, Brimfield and the surrounding area. VRNS
provides services throughout the entire state of Massachusetts.
- Base rate: $50-$60/visit
- Mileage reimbursement: .62/mile Requirements: Home healthcare
experience is recommended, but not required.
- Candidates must have MA Registered Nurse license
- Minimum of 1-year experience and Home care experience is
required as a Registered Nurse.
- COVID- 19 vaccination is required of our staff.Contact us today
to discuss this great opportunity to start a truly rewarding career
in Home Care! Our recruiters are available for early morning,
evening, and weekend interviews to fit into your busy schedule!
Keywords: Visiting Rehab and Nursing Services, Worcester , Registered Nurse - Per Diem, Healthcare , Southbridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!